Whether it is hotel-to-airport transfers, university shuttle bus services, park-and-ride or patient transfers, fixed routes and timetables are never an optimum way to operate shuttle services for contained environments with variable demand.
Magenta’s dynamic Shared Rides technology enables you to provide the required capacity passenger carriers when they are needed, where they are needed – to maximise the fleet capacity utilisation, eliminate unnecessary fleet mileage and journey time, and provide better customer service delivered to booked pickup times.
Magenta’s consolidation platform will dynamically build and continuously adjust routes and schedule your shuttle fleet based on:
- the actual incoming on-demand and pre-booked journey requests;
- ndividual consolidation rules and requirements for different groups of customers and locations, defined around:
- maximum and minimum number of passengers and luggage on board,
- extra time on board,
- pick-up and drop-off time windows,
- maximum driving times between pick-up and drop-off locations;
- historical and live traffic updates;
- priorities for optimisation (reduced mileage vs customer service levels).